Saturday, November 24, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Post #1

Wow...what a wonderful Thanksgiving '07 was. For the first time in my five year marriage we actually hosted the family. Everything turned out better than expected...so much so that it has caused me to do some post-Thanksgiving reflection on what I am really thankful for.

First Things First - Lori G.

When I said my wedding vows at sunset on the island of Maui in April of '02, I had no idea what a wonderful adventure I was embarking on. I'm thankful for every day I have had with a person who has taken everything that I am and has given me everything that she is. Life before Maui seems like a pale shadow of real life...life since Maui has afforded me daily miracles of the beauty of knowing intimately who a person is...body, spirit and soul.

No comments: